Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview 12 Lewis County 6 (JV) OT

Featured Replies

How many OTs where there?

Perhaps Lewis County is doing a good job of building their program up. I don't know how strong the Fairview JV is, but I would say that Lewis County's JV is much improved.

  • Author
How many OTs where there?

 

I have no idea, I just reportng a score from a fan I seen at a gas station.

Lewis Co. played several players that played in the varsity game last Friday night, but are getting better. Fairview has 16 freshman that is mainly the JV squad. Freshman going against juniors is a major mismatch but that's life when you are a small school.

Lewis Co. had 71 players that dressed the varsity game Friday night and I think it's safe to say that they probably only played 20 to 25. The majority of the team are underclassmen or kids with no high school football experience and the only way to get that is to play in as many organized games as possible. I heard one of the LC coaches got ejected anyone have any info on this?

Lets keep Rule 9 in mind, and also remember that this a high school forum and some discussion may be best done elsewhere.

 

9. No discussion of ANY criminal behavior (charged or uncharged) in the high school forums. Discussion of adult criminal behavior is permitted in all non-high school forums. However, discussion of criminal behavior by juveniles (anyone under 18) is never permitted anywhere on BGP.

How many OTs where there?

 

2 OTs

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.