Newport Central Catholic 37 Simon Kenton 15

NCC06

Schadler is also the center. The pressure up the middle was intense. NCC has good size up front and they lived in the backfield all night long. Schadler will probably be out about 4-6 weeks and the injury occurred a couple of weeks ago. Miles, T.J , and Pat carried the ball pretty evenly I'd say. IMO they should run the option. Move Jordan (fullback) to the line and get Chad Lawrence some touches somehow. Pat is such a good athlete you could play him at QB, RB, and WR just to get Lawrence some touches on offense. Vision is very limited at S.K but imagine the possibilities with our skill athletes if you had a Urban Meyer type mind calling the plays. ????????

They are set at the RB position, the only way I could see them getting Lawrence touches is to either put him at WR or at QB with Bustle moving to WR. I can't imagine either of them playing RB over T.J. and Miles unless it is for some sort of trick play (HB pass or something) or they decide to move T.J./Miles to WR.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Jordan Wilson on the line within the next week or two.

Simpson from SK is an excellent football player, he must clean up his act when he is on the bottom of the pile or the word will get out throughout Northern Ky about him being a dirty player. He needs to let his performance speak for him.

He also needs to learn to take a HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simpson from SK is an excellent football player, he must clean up his act when he is on the bottom of the pile or the word will get out throughout Northern Ky about him being a dirty player. He needs to let his performance speak for him.

Sounds like your trying to spread the word, but I do agree that he is an excellent player. I think his problem is that he needs to stay up and not let a bad play or two get him down. He has all the potential in the world, he just needs to mature and learn to stay positive and how to use that potential.