Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Schools

Featured Replies

Has anyone heard how any of the other Lexington schools, besides Dunbar, did in their scrimmages?

Has anyone heard how any of the other Lexington schools, besides Dunbar, did in their scrimmages?

 

 

I heard Pulaski County beat Tates Creek 35-14 for the entire scrimmage. Kinda strange Tates Creek and Dunbar go down to Pulaski and East Jessamine.

I heard Pulaski County beat Tates Creek 35-14 for the entire scrimmage. Kinda strange Tates Creek and Dunbar go down to Pulaski and East Jessamine.

 

The varisty score ended 0-0. 2 of Pulaski Co.'s 5 td's came on the freshman team.

Tates Creek also held numerous starters including the QB and a few key reserves out the action last night.

Tates Creek also held numerous starters including the QB and a few key reserves out the action last night.

 

Why? Seems to me a coach would want their key players to get as much "live game" time as possible for everyone.

Why? Seems to me a coach would want their key players to get as much "live game" time as possible for everyone.

 

 

Everyone got reps. TC played 3 qbs and rotated throughout. When the TC varsity and PC varsity played it was 0-0. TC freshman got beaten by PC JV. Creek looked great.

After speaking to a few insiders I was told that 1st team vs. 1st team 0-0. 2nd vs. 2nd 7-0 TC. All of PC scores came against either freshman or fresh/jv mix. PC varsity did not score. I don't think they even got inside the 20. The TC players that did not play were for injuries or discipline.

After speaking to a few insiders I was told that 1st team vs. 1st team 0-0. 2nd vs. 2nd 7-0 TC. All of PC scores came against either freshman or fresh/jv mix. PC varsity did not score. I don't think they even got inside the 20. The TC players that did not play were for injuries or discipline.

 

What kind of team is TC going to have this year with their new coach?

That remains to be seen. They looked pretty good against a team that some are predicting will go undefeated. I was impressed.

That remains to be seen. They looked pretty good against a team that some are predicting will go undefeated. I was impressed.

 

What team did they scrimmage? They have a new coach don't they? I will be interesting to see how they fair this year.

What team did they scrimmage? They have a new coach don't they? I will be interesting to see how they fair this year.
Pulaski County.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.