Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset/North Laurel Scrimmage

Featured Replies

  • Author
I don't undersrtand this thinking. I think working on the things that you do against a quality opponent would far outweigh any other possible benefit. I also think that a confident team is more important than any possible element of suprise.

 

I'm no coach, but that is my opinion.

 

I agree. :thumb:

I don't undersrtand this thinking. I think working on the things that you do against a quality opponent would far outweigh any other possible benefit. I also think that a confident team is more important than any possible element of suprise.

 

I'm no coach, but that is my opinion.

 

I am with you. Also, this is a new offense with a new coordinator. I say get them ready, after the first game everyone will get to see what they are running anyway.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.