Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt/Leslie County Scrimmage.

Featured Replies

What is everyone's thoughts about this scrimmage this Friday.

Edited by Bobcats1
Correct Spelling

Breathitt is going to run Leslie up and down the feild. Ill be suprised if Breathitt doesnt. I do however want to see how Breathitts defence is going to be. After watching the last year at Belfry, they really need to step it up this year if they want to get back to the promise land.

Any word on how this one went?

 

I would like to know how this went too.

Any thing on this?

Breathitt scored on every posession they had. Leslie had a total of 20 yards the whole night. Pretty impressive to say the least.

Why didn't Breathitt County play in the Letcher Central Jamboree like they were scheduled to at the beginning?

 

I just don't see why these good teams go and play teams that are down, no disrespect meant toward Leslie County but they have been down for the past few seasons. I just don't think scrimmaging a team that will more than likely struggle this season help your team at all.

They are going to Play Letcher in their own Grid this friday and Leslie came to Breathitt. I thought Breathitt played Decent, but they got alot of work to do. Leslie was young and couldn't do much on either side of the ball!

  • Author

I thought that Breathitt looked really good considering that they had 5 starters out of the game. Some of those played both ways.

 

For starters, I thought that the passing game is going to be much better with Jade at the helm. I just think that he brings alot more to the table with his quickness and he has a much stronger arm. I think that we will be much more improved on offense and defense this year. Line play is the only question I see. They have some more beef up front but they are extremely young and inexperienced.

Sounds as if Leslie continues to struggle.

24 players, 15 freshmen.

 

For some reason I though they were really young last year? I hope Coach Koggler gets them on track. He always seems to be a good guy. I thought they were getting it going for a few seasons?

For some reason I though they were really young last year? I hope Coach Koggler gets them on track. He always seems to be a good guy. I thought they were getting it going for a few seasons?

 

Me too. I really thought that they would be better this year. Coach K is a great guy I sure wish them the best for Leslie Co this year. I thought that they were young last year to but I could be wrong.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.