What your pet really costs you

HHSDad

My neighbor currently has 6 Dogs buried in her back yard . She has had all but the last one buried in caskets normally used for infants . She has someone take photographs of each one lying in the casket , and has had a grave digger from Evergreen cemetary in Southgate come in and dig the grave . She has at least three headstones with the dogs name sandblasted on them and at least one custom made statue of a dog made to put over the graves . It became too expensive for the last one though . That one was buried in a plastic container purchased at Big Lots wraped in an old blanket and she got the neighbor up the street to dig the hole .

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toys and treats....55 dollars what a laugh!! They don't know our Molly. She costs that about every month or less!!!

HAHAHA I hear ya. Gunner our dog likes to chew the insides out of the stuffed toys that we get him, so we have to replenish alot. And those bones that are supposed to last forever, yeah he eats them in about 2 minutes lol.:bunny:

As someone who lives out in the country, all that cost is a shovel and a corner of the yard.

Me to, that's why I added the labor part. Would you rather dig a hole big enough bury a Lab or pull the toilet handle as you say goodbye?

Advantage--fish.

Got stuck with a puppy with some Lab in it. Someone dumped the thing off on us. We fed it and took care of it until we found it a home. We took her to the vet and got her fixed,( this is what the couple taking her asked), and took her to her new home. About one week later we get a call while on vacation and ,get this, was asked to take the dog back. :madman::madman::madman::madman: My wife said O.K. :irked::irked: and now we still have the doggone thing. It is starting to really add up with food and all.