Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ky vs Tn All Star Games

Featured Replies

  • Author

A little more information.

 

- Clark pitched the first game took the loss.

- Sears pitched the second game got the win.

- Clark pitched the third game got the win.

- Samantha Sparks from Russell was named the MVP.

After being swept the first two years by TN, this was big for KY softball. The pitching for KY was outstanding, and even though some of the better hitters had an off day at the plate, KY was able to get some big timely hitting when it counted. Amanda Walden from Greenwood had a huge pinch hit, bases loaded double in the second game to drive in three runs that really seemed to turn momentum in KY's favor. Samantha Sparks from Russell came up with the big hit in the rubber game. Trailing 2-0 in the bottom of the 4th with runners at 2nd and 3rd, she ripped a single up the middle to drive in two. The CF misplayed the ball, allowing it to get to the fence and allowing Sparks to come all the way around to score the go ahead run.

I had the pleasure of going to watch all three games and I must say that the Kentucky coaching staff was an absolute class act as was the entire roster of Kentucky players. Balls, strikes, safes and outs were not questioned , complained about or argued. They just went with the decision and played the game. It was awesome to see all of that talent assembled together on one team. I`ll bet it was a blast to coach that group for a few days.

 

Congrats Kentucky gals and Congrats Samantha. You made you state proud.

  • Author
I had the pleasure of going to watch all three games and I must say that the Kentucky coaching staff was an absolute class act as was the entire roster of Kentucky players. Balls, strikes, safes and outs were not questioned , complained about or argued. They just went with the decision and played the game. It was awesome to see all of that talent assembled together on one team. I`ll bet it was a blast to coach that group for a few days.

 

Congrats Kentucky gals and Congrats Samantha. You made you state proud.

 

 

:thumb:

It was also good to see you and your daughter again. I look forward to seeing her work along side Sarah Driver. Wow ---- what a combo !!!!!

I had the pleasure of going to watch all three games and I must say that the Kentucky coaching staff was an absolute class act as was the entire roster of Kentucky players. Balls, strikes, safes and outs were not questioned , complained about or argued. They just went with the decision and played the game. It was awesome to see all of that talent assembled together on one team. I`ll bet it was a blast to coach that group for a few days.

 

Congrats Kentucky gals and Congrats Samantha. You made you state proud.

 

I' ll stick to my pre-season pick and remind all that I said she was the best player in the 16th. Congrats Samantha.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.