Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 1 of 5 teams that could get over the playoff hump

Featured Replies

^ That joke isn't stale or anything.

 

Come on HT it is a little funny. :D

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Divisional teams have basically the same schedule year-in year-out. The Bengals schedule, while tough, is easier than Pittsburg and Cleveland. I feel that Cleveland should be the favorite, but if the Bengals can go 4-2 in the division (win home games and sweep the Ravens) they will have an excellent chance at winning the division. They may win it with a 8-8 or 9-7 record, but with everyone's tough schedule, it is very likely a .500 team will win.

 

I would not be shocked to see 9-7 win the division, but I am looking more at 10-6. I think the bengals go 2-4 in the division. As for the Browns being the favorite, I think they need to show that they beat Pittsburgh first, which they have not did since 2003. You Picked bengals to win their home games against the division. Cincy has not won a home game against Pittsburgh since 2001...

I would not be shocked to see 9-7 win the division, but I am looking more at 10-6. I think the bengals go 2-4 in the division. As for the Browns being the favorite, I think they need to show that they beat Pittsburgh first, which they have not did since 2003. You Picked bengals to win their home games against the division. Cincy has not won a home game against Pittsburgh since 2001...

 

I did not pick the Bengals to win their home games. I said if the Bengals win their home games and sweep the Ravens they will go 4-2 in the division. IF they do win their divisional home games, and go 4-2 in the division they will have an excellent chance of winning it. I am not predicting anything, but I feel this is the Bengals best chance at making the playoffs. .... and since they have not won at home vs. Pittsburg since 2001 I think it is safe to say they are definitely due.;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.