Conner 14 Highlands 0

Conner brought the whoopin' stick today. Sophomore Jake Samad gets credited with the win. Sophomore Austin Pugh also had a great day going 2-3 with a 3 run homer and grand slam!

Towles started today for the birds and gave up 9 runs in 2 1/3 innings and was yanked.

Good win the the cougars and keep it rolling tommorrow at Ryle!

Conner brought the whoopin' stick today. Sophomore Jake Samad gets credited with the win. Sophomore Austin Pugh also had a great day going 2-3 with a 3 run homer and grand slam!

Towles started today for the birds and gave up 9 runs in 2 1/3 innings and was yanked.

Wow! I thought the Birds would come ready to play especially since it was Senior Day (night). Truly an up and down season for the Birds.

Gee, I'd say that would be considered a pretty good night!:thumb:

Towles beats Ryle 11-3 last week and Conner hammers him pretty well. Guess the easy money would be on Conner in their matchup with Ryle tomorrow night, but I think it'll be a very close game.

I've talked with Towles today and have learned that he has committed to play for Transylvania next year, they got a steal IMO

Cov Caths Danny Niehaus will also be pitching there next year.