Campbell Co. 6 Simon Kenton 5

Old Soda

Camels make it seven wins in a row and go 8-4 for the season with the come from behind win over the Pioneers. The Pioneers had a 5-2 lead entering the bottom of the sixth, when Ben Dreyer hit a two run single to narrow the gap to 5-4 going into the seventh. In the bottom of the seventh, Jordan Woodruff led off with a double and Andy Franzen drew a walk. Ben Franzen then singled in the tying run and Bobby Estes drove in the winning one on a single to left. Mark Hinkel picks up the win in relief of Ben Franzen. The Camels travel to Mason County tomorrow for a game with the Royals.:dancingpa

Go Camels. Long season. Keep working hard and win the region. Still have not heard from posters who were upset with the coach's. Do they get any credit for the winning streak since it was all their fault when things were going bad?

Go Camels. Long season. Keep working hard and win the region. Still have not heard from posters who were upset with the coach's. Do they get any credit for the winning streak since it was all their fault when things were going bad?

Yes sir the coaches certainly do. I was very skeptical and I am not afraid to say that I was wrong. They have done a good job win or lose.