Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shelby County VS. Hazard predictions

Featured Replies

Who do you think is going to come out on top?

Watched both play yesterday.... I think Shelby will be too athletic for them.

I think Hazard pulls this one out and will be playing Saturday morning.

 

Shelby county's athelticism will be a factor in this game though. I see Hazard by around 10.

Yes, Shelby is playing very well. And Shelby athleticism will win this game for them. Hazard let So Laurel back into the game in first rd. Shelby looked very good in rd 1 and think it continues tonight. Shelby will play Mason County Saturday morning. Shelby 68 - 60.

Shelby Co. 64-54.

Watched both play yesterday.... I think Shelby will be too athletic for them.

 

 

I hope your right.

I think Hazard will win this one by about 10.

Eastern Kentucky will have 2 teams playing on Saturday, Paintsville and Hazard.

Hazard in a close one 63-59.

Eastern Kentucky will have 2 teams playing on Saturday, Paintsville and Hazard.

I was wrong about Paintsville. Hopefully Hazard can pull it out for the mountains.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.