Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jackson County hires new coach

Featured Replies

  • Author
Where did he coach at before? Coaching background?

 

I believe he help Coach Todd Harris get the program started for 2 years, and took this past year off as full time assistant, but helped on Fridays due to a health issue.

 

I know he was known at Jackson Co. for basketball and was told he is a knowledgeable person.

Congratulations to Jackson Co. and it's new coach.

I hope for the kids and programs sake he knows football and is committed to developing a solid program. I think Jackson Co. made a mistake jumping into districts so fast. I like that area and wish the best for everyone involved.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.