November 23, 201411 yr Author Just finished watching the Wisconsin D-3 state final football game between Wisconsin Lutheran/ Rice Lake. I am now watching Ohio high school football live on sports time ohio Mentor/Hudson
November 23, 201411 yr Author Just finished watching Kettering Alter beat Clinton Massie in the Ohio football playoffs and now I am watching the game between Mayfield/Bedford.
November 28, 201411 yr A Computer screen waiting for more money to come it. As it sits now, the company has 3 times more in payroll sitting around this office waiting for money to come in, than money actually coming in today. #whyareweherestill.
November 29, 201411 yr Author California high school football playoff game between Long Beach Poly and St. John Bosco Prep.
November 29, 201411 yr I watch the over-the-air channels like Antenna TV(36.3) for Sanford and Son, All in The Family, Three's Company. And MeTv(18.2) for M*A*S*H, The Rifleman, Gunsmoke, Hooneymooners.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.