Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Clay 53 Dunbar 42

Featured Replies

:eek:Wow. Henry Clay shocks the #1 team in the state.

Big upset I guess. However, I think Henry Clay took them to double OT during the season.

 

My guess is Catholic beats them in the finals. The girls won't have much time to prepare before their Sweet16 this week.

:eek:Wow. Henry Clay shocks the #1 team in the state.

 

Big shock IMO!! Great win for Henry Clay. :thumb:

 

Can they pull of another shocker against Catholic? Maybe! :D

This is a big shock, I was hoping that Dunbar would make it to the sweet sixteen but in my opinion Lexington Catholic will be heading back once again.

Wow, I really thought that Dunbar had the best chance to win it all this year. That has to be the toughest region in the state. Great win by Henry Clay but I think that it will be Catholic coming out of this region.

I hate this for Coach Sowers and the Lady Dawgs.

  • Author
Big shock IMO!! Great win for Henry Clay. :thumb:

 

Can they pull of another shocker against Catholic? Maybe! :D

 

 

Hope so!!:thumb:

Wow what a game to watch. Dunbar looked like they were not prepared for this game. I look for Lex. Cath to win the 11th region.

WOW--Big Win for Catholic!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.