Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

POY?

Featured Replies

I have heard that Heather Sturdivant was the POY in the 14th from a very reliable source. If so I would like to be the first to tell her congrats on the award, season(eventhough it isnt over at this time) and the bright future for this talented young player. Also wish her goodluck on the future ahead of her.

I also just learned that Heather is the All-Time leading scorer at Perry Central :jump:

I was also told that Union, Berea and a few more have offered but Union is the front runner according to Heather's list of colleges. ;)

She is one of the best guards that I have seen in the 14th region. Without her PCC would not have had the success that they have enjoyed the last couple of years. Heather will be a great assest to any college team, with her speed and ball handling. Coach Napier once told me that the reason he could press so well, was that Sturdivant was so quick she could make up for other players mistakes. I have to agree.

  • Author
She is one of the best guards that I have seen in the 14th region. Without her PCC would not have had the success that they have enjoyed the last couple of years. Heather will be a great assest to any college team, with her speed and ball handling. Coach Napier once told me that the reason he could press so well, was that Sturdivant was so quick she could make up for other players mistakes. I have to agree.

 

:thumb:

Congrats to Heather and to Laisha Ward for winning the 16th Region KABC POY.

Ward is probably the most improved ball player that I have ever seen. She has worked extra hard from her freshmen year to her senior year and she deserves every award and honor that she gets. Congrats to Laisha and to Matt Thomas for making Ashland proud of you both.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.