Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln County vs Casey County 3-7-08

Featured Replies

Casey County by 7 points.

Tthe Lady Pats are at home and I think that makes the differincein a in your face ballgame as the Lady Pats advance to the region finals 54-49.

To close to call, but I will be there to watch this one.

Casey Co. 62-56.

Lincoln County in a very close ball game. This game will tax both teams and with Southwesterns choke job against Mercer, Rockcastle should be rested and ready come Saturday night.

If Rockcastle doesn't bring their A game Friday night it will be done. They know they are in for a dogfight and will be ready. I look for both games Friday to be decided by 5 points or less.

If I know Chrysti Noble, I know that she won't let her girls take any team lightly.

 

I can't wait to listen to both games tomorrow!

Casey by 6. Will be a great game to watch.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.