16th Region Draw

I'm hoping to see Rowan vs. Ashland in the finals. They haven't played each other yet so I think it would make for a very exciting final!!!

I won't say which one........ but I think one of them won't be their !

Rowans lost to Clark Co. and Ashlands lost to East Carter are the loses I'm talking about . I never said they lost to bad teams just teams that are weaker than they are. Clark Co. is playing well now but when they beat Rowan they had been just an average team. They did beat Raceland by 50 but that was the game Vanderhoof got hurt very early in that game and we all know that without her Raceland isn't nearly as good . As far as Ashland goes , they are a much better team than East Carter and that was a game they never should have lost. East has a nice team but there not nearly as talented as Ashland. My whole point was that neither Ashland or Rowan is a lock to make it to the Regional Final. I think it will be a great tournament and I do not think Rowan will win by margins of 30 and 36 like someone above has said. Good luck to all the teams

Rowans lost to Clark Co. and Ashlands lost to East Carter are the loses I'm talking about . I never said they lost to bad teams just teams that are weaker than they are. Clark Co. is playing well now but when they beat Rowan they had been just an average team. They did beat Raceland by 50 but that was the game Vanderhoof got hurt very early in that game and we all know that without her Raceland isn't nearly as good . As far as Ashland goes , they are a much better team than East Carter and that was a game they never should have lost. East has a nice team but there not nearly as talented as Ashland. My whole point was that neither Ashland or Rowan is a lock to make it to the Regional Final. I think it will be a great tournament and I do not think Rowan will win by margins of 30 and 36 like someone above has said. Good luck to all the teams

Don't see how you can say East is not nearly as talented as Ashland, they beat some good teams this year and lost some tough games to good teams, in my honest opinion East might have been the second best team in region behind Rowan, they just played terrible against West in the district.

I agree that if East would have gotten out of their district they could very well have made it to the regional finals. East has a fine team and is coached by a fine staff. However, I believe that Rowan and Ashland (in that order) have consistently been the top 2 favorites of the 16th region for the majority of the season

well ,Ashland did beat them by 21 and that was with Sergent playing and Wilcox did not play that game for Ashland. Elliott beat East and Ashland took Elliott apart by almost 30 so I'm not sure how you back your statements . East had a good team but just not as good or talented as Ashlands. Also east lost to paduca Tilman a team Ashland also beat so comparisons go in Ashlands favor I think. East did beat Ashland but buy only 11 and Ashland played there worst game of the year that night and stil had a chance to win .

well ,Ashland did beat them by 21 and that was with Sergent playing and Wilcox did not play that game for Ashland. Elliott beat East and Ashland took Elliott apart by almost 30 so I'm not sure how you back your statements . East had a good team but just not as good or talented as Ashlands. Also east lost to paduca Tilman a team Ashland also beat so comparisons go in Ashlands favor I think. East did beat Ashland but buy only 11 and Ashland played there worst game of the year that night and stil had a chance to win .

Ah, but I can back up my statement. If I remember correctly East was ahead midway through the 3rd quarter of that first game before going stone cold and Ashland made a huge run. Also, Ashland beat Russell by 6 and 11 and Russell led in the 4th quarter both games, East drilled Russell by 13 a few weeks ago, Conner hammered Ashland in the Queen of the Bluegrass, ended up being 18 and wasn't that close, East got beat in OVERTIME by Conner in the semi-finals and actually had a shot to win in regulation but missed.

Ah, but I can back up my statement. If I remember correctly East was ahead midway through the 3rd quarter of that first game before going stone cold and Ashland made a huge run. Also, Ashland beat Russell by 6 and 11 and Russell led in the 4th quarter both games, East drilled Russell by 13 a few weeks ago, Conner hammered Ashland in the Queen of the Bluegrass, ended up being 18 and wasn't that close, East got beat in OVERTIME by Conner in the semi-finals and actually had a shot to win in regulation but missed.

Man...you are on top of that one ! Sure put a hole in that bucket ! Just never know, do you.

Sorry ,but your still off target . Bottom line , they played twice east won 1 by 11 and Asdhland won the other by 21 Do the math , and i think you'll see Ashland is still 10 points to the good. If they played 10 times ,i believe Ashland would win 7 or 8 of them . Ashland has the best player in the region and 2 of the best 3 point shooters in the region as well. You make interesting points but ashland still has an advantage in talent .