Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands vs. Bellvue?

Featured Replies

...must be a big celebration at the 915!

  • Author
I believe they play tomorrow, Henry.

 

Really? I was at the office today and it was my understanding that the girls played on Friday and the boys played on Sat. I hope your right. That means I didn't miss anything.:banana:

  • Author

This is why I have trouble making it to basketball games. Football is easy. It's Friday night.:banana: Make my plans and I'm set. Basketball is all over the place.:creepy: I can't figure out what night it's on.

Dayton. Birds win 59-26. 23-2 after 1st, so you know how this one went. Who was on the tournament team?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.