Dixie 49 Ludlow 42

Congrats to Dixie on the win. They played hard and made a nice comeback to get the win. Ludlow was up 12 in the second half blew the lead. Dixie made the plays down the stretch and Ludlow did not, its as simple as that.

I not sure about Dixie, but I believe Chelsea Clary led Ludlow in scoring tonight with 12 points on 4 three pointers. She really stepped up tonight and helped keep Ludlow in it, with Ludlow's best player in Ashley Daugthery struggling to get points. Chelsea and Ashley were both named to the All-District team so congrats to them! :thumb:

Congrats to Dixie on the win. They played hard and made a nice comeback to get the win. Ludlow was up 12 in the second half blew the lead. Dixie made the plays down the stretch and Ludlow did not, its as simple as that.

I not sure about Dixie, but I believe Chelsea Clary led Ludlow in scoring tonight with 12 points on 4 three pointers. She really stepped up tonight and helped keep Ludlow in it, with Ludlow's best player in Ashley Daugthery struggling to get points. Chelsea and Ashley were both named to the All-District team so congrats to them! :thumb:

It was painful to watch as the flames were going up for Ludlow and their double digit lead. But give Dixie their credit, they got their four-peat! Congrats to Dixie for the Championship, Ludlow for the runner-up. That was an accurate reflection of the regular season.