Boyle's Aumiller visits Notre Dame

Rebel

Aumiller got invited to Notre Dame's junior day last week, and Boyle coach Larry French said it was an offer he had to take. Aumiller, who played tight end, safety, linebacker and quarterback for Boyle last year, also has been invited to visit Western Kentucky and Tennessee. He's also had contact from Kentucky. Other people pay attention when Notre Dame and Tennessee call. Not many kids get to go to Notre Dame even for a visit.

With all the talent Boyle has had in the past, I do not belive Notre Dame has ever shown any interest before towards any Boyle players. Things are looking up for next season! :thumb:

http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=38702&format=html

Deuce Finch, the RB from St. X., was another player invited who attended the Notre Dame Junior Day on February 24. Trevor Foy, a 6-7, 240 lb. DE from St. X., was also invited, but I haven't heard whether he attended or not.

To Rebel's point and reference link on Aumiller from Boyle County, it's quite an honor to be invited to this function at ND...CONGRATULATIONS!! :thumb:

Aumiller got invited to Notre Dame's junior day last week, and Boyle coach Larry French said it was an offer he had to take. Aumiller, who played tight end, safety, linebacker and quarterback for Boyle last year, also has been invited to visit Western Kentucky and Tennessee. He's also had contact from Kentucky. Other people pay attention when Notre Dame and Tennessee call. Not many kids get to go to Notre Dame even for a visit.

With all the talent Boyle has had in the past, I do not belive Notre Dame has ever shown any interest before towards any Boyle players. Things are looking up for next season! :thumb:

http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=38702&format=html

:thumb::thumb: