Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC Tatum Lewis to walk on at UK

Featured Replies

GRC Tatum Lewis to walk on at UK

 

 

The University of Kentucky football team is letting the dust settle from signing its 2008 recruiting class just two weeks ago. After they received those letters-of-intent, the UK coaching staff went about the task of finding those recruits they wanted to invite to walk-on the team for next season.

 

 

TATUMLEWIS2_15200A.JPG spacer1.gif
spacer1.gif
Tatum Lewis

 

The 6-foot, 215-pound Lewis had scholarship offers from smaller schools around the area, but knew in his heart what he wanted. "That's where I have always wanted to go," Lewis said. "Even from the beginning, I wanted to go to UK.

 

http://kentucky.rivals.com/default.asp

Good looking kid in a uniform. What were his stats and positions?

  • Author
Good looking kid in a uniform. What were his stats and positions?

I don't have his stats here at home, but he played mainly WR and safety.

I don't have his stats here at home, but he played mainly WR and safety.

 

Thanks and if you can post his stats, that would be great!

Congrats Tatum on a great opportunity.:thumb: He played defensive end alot as well.

  • Author

Here is a quote from the article that says what he may be playing at UK.

 

"Steve Ortmayer was my main contact at UK, although I talked with Coach Joker (Phillips) every now and then," Lewis said. "I'm really happy with what they told me. They said I could possibly play both sides of the ball for them. I could play linebacker or tight end.

Congratulations to this fine young man! I wish him the best sucess at UK!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Congrats to Tatum he is going to have to step his work ethic up and take his game to a whole other level.

Congrats to Tatum. Good luck at UK.

Where are other players from GRC looking at?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.