Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NDA 69 Ryle 54

Featured Replies

Final

  • Author

NDA Ryle action

 

Some serious air here

[ATTACH]22601[/ATTACH]

Ryle 8th grader vs NDA's Delph and Johnson

[ATTACH]22602[/ATTACH]

NDA's Tierney

[ATTACH]22603[/ATTACH]

  • Author

NDA's Jackson Ryle's Crittenden

[ATTACH]22604[/ATTACH]

Ryle's Moss with a jumper

[ATTACH]22605[/ATTACH]

NDA is a real scary team to play!!!

 

And at the right time of the season!!!

Theoldguy rant mode is on:

 

Gee, every time I hear/read that a Kentucky High School is closed due to weather, I know that nine out of ten times, the basketball game will go on as per usual. We are after all in Kentucky, where we know what is more important! BTW, don't tell me about contracts, it is far to easy to insert a "No School, No game, clause into one"!

 

Theoldguy rant mode is off:

Theoldguy rant mode is on:

 

Gee, every time I hear/read that a Kentucky High School is closed due to weather, I know that nine out of ten times, the basketball game will go on as per usual. We are after all in Kentucky, where we know what is more important! BTW, don't tell me about contracts, it is far to easy to insert a "No School, No game, clause into one"!

 

Theoldguy rant mode is off:

 

I understand but if the roads are clear and they have school the next day, I do not see what the big deal is. It is supposed to be canceled for a safety reason and if that has been eliminated then play the games.

I understand but if the roads are clear and they have school the next day, i do not see what the big deal is. It is supposed to be canceled for a safety reason and if that has been eliminated then play the games.

 

 

Nope sorry! If I were sick at home when I was a child and I missed school, I was never allowed to go outside that day to play, once I was feeling better. My Mom would say, if your too sick to go to school, then you are still to sick at go outside to play, no matter how much better you really are. No school, no games period!

  • Author
Nope sorry! If I were sick at home when I was a child and I missed school, I was never allowed to go outside that day to play, once I was feeling better. My Mom would say, if your too sick to go to school, then you are still to sick at go outside to play, no matter how much better you really are. No school, no games period!

 

So theoldguy is oldschool, imagine that.

Ryle was the flavor of the month there for a while, but the reality is their inexperience against the top dogs is showing through. I still say they are the most exciting young team in the area!!!! And even though NDA is small, I was always told dynamite comes in small packages!

Great Pics paNDA!

 

44# for Ryle, eigth grader wow, she could turn out to be scary good if she isn't already.

 

As for school closings, some of us here in the tri-state as well as our schools have been whipped into a panic to many times by, The Storm Team, The Power of 5, The Weather Authority and every other cornball marketing mechanism they use to get the viewing public to rush to Krogers to buy all the milk. I must admit it was nice driving to work Tuesday on mostly empty but totally passable roads, but the kids should have been in school, and the balls should have been thrown in the air! It wasn't even a snow day, it was a slush day.

 

C'mon look out the window, that still works.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.