Bath over Fairview

Raceland over Rowan

East Carter over Rose Hill

Then

Elliott over Bath

East Carter over Raceland

Then

Elliott over East for the fourth time this season and a return to Rupp

Do we know which districts play each other in the region tournament?

No...That is part of the contest, which is to guess who will get matched up with who.

We do know that a Winner of one district will play a Loser of another district and the 2 teams that advance out of the same District cannot be in the same bracket.

Man, at least move the decimal point a couple of spots....Give them a little credit.:laugh:

;) Hey Booger, just giving you a hard time man. Steele is a big time hustler who always gives 100%, and Selbee is a beast. Depth just works against Boyd having to face Rose Hill. But if Boyd pulls the upset I'll be the first to write an homage to your brilliance on here.

;) Hey Booger, just giving you a hard time man. Steele is a big time hustler who always gives 100%, and Selbee is a beast. Depth just works against Boyd having to face Rose Hill. But if Boyd pulls the upset I'll be the first to write an homage to your brilliance on here.

:laugh:That will be great:thumb:, But not sure you will have to worry about that.Rose Hill is tough and Boyd will have to be completely on their game to get the win, but still really feel after playing for Zornes that he will have a little something planned.:thumb:

Booger, keep hanging in there. :lol: I think Boyd has a 0.00000001% chance against Rose Hill myself, just don't have enough dogs this year. But I admire your dedication. And Boyd has improved during the year.

That said, here are my pics.

61. Bath over Rowan

62. Elliott over East Carter

63. Raceland over Greenup (I think Lewis is a dangerous game for Raceland)

64. Rose Hill over Ashland

Regional

1st round

Bath over Ashland

Rose Hill over East Carter

Elliott over Greenup

Raceland over Rowan

2nd round

Rose Hill over Bath

Elliott over Raceland

Championship

Elliott over Rose Hill (a close game but RH is tired from 2 battles while Elliott has two easy wins)

Hey Will - You will need to change your bracket around. Rose Hill and Ashland cant be in the same bracket because they are in the same District.:thumb: