Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Cooksey return to Fairview?

Featured Replies

  • Author
Will GCHS trust its fragile program to someone with very little experience? or will they try to bring in someone whose name demands respect not only from the kids but also from the parents

 

I think Fairview will hire someone not currently affiliated with the program. Do you have anyone in mind?

I think Fairview will hire someone not currently affiliated with the program. Do you have anyone in mind?

 

Do you mean GCHS?

  • Author
Do you mean GCHS?

 

I'm sorry I wasn't very clear in my last post, getting old is tough. Yes, do you have anyone in mind for the GCHS job?

No not really, it would have to be someone in the mold of the way Zornes came back to BC the kids had never played for him but they knew the rep

Ala Randy Ward. I can't see Randy coming back across the river. Good coach.

I can't see anyone wanting to come into that mess! Smith or Sutton, if willing to do it should be more than qualified and have stuck with this team through it all! Give them a shot already!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.