3. Lexington Catholic

4. Holmes

5. Scott County

6. J-Town

7. UHA

8. Elliott County

9. Male

10. Muhlenburg North

Votes in highest order: Eastern, Hazard, Ballard, Paintsville, Apollo, South Laurel, Corbin, Shelby Valley, Manual, June Buchanan, Clark County, Adair County, Cumberland, and Meade County.

13 voters from Lexington, Louisville, Corbin, Danville, E-Town, Henderson, Pikeville, Winchester, Ft. Mitchell, Mayfield, Owensboro, Hopkinsville

(good spread across the state)

No PRP or DeSales with even a vote. Did they forget the 6th Region??

Others who thought they deserved even 1 vote: Covington Catholic, Boone County, Highlands, Lincoln County, Dunbar, Paducah Tilghman, Henderson County, and somebody from the 8th, 12th, and 4th Region.

New AP Poll:

1. Bryan Station

2. Mason County

3. Lexington Catholic

4. Holmes

5. Scott County

6. J-Town

7. UHA

8. Elliott County

9. Male

10. Muhlenburg North

Votes in highest order: Eastern, Hazard, Ballard, Paintsville, Apollo, South Laurel, Corbin, Shelby Valley, Manual, June Buchanan, Clark County, Adair County, Cumberland, and Meade County.

13 voters from Lexington, Louisville, Corbin, Danville, E-Town, Henderson, Pikeville, Winchester, Ft. Mitchell, Mayfield, Owensboro, Hopkinsville

(good spread across the state)

No PRP or DeSales with even a vote. Did they forget the 6th Region??

Others who thought they deserved even 1 vote: Covington Catholic, Boone County, Highlands, Lincoln County, Dunbar, Paducah Tilghman, Henderson County, and somebody from the 8th, 12th, and 4th Region.

I'm glad to see UHA getting the credit they deserve. The Cantrall rating had them at #23, I think #7 is more like it for them.

IMO these teams should be higher than some of the other school above that got votes.

Also, I don't think Elliot should be this high, they haven't played anyone. The rest of the top 10 looks pretty accurate though. I haven't seen some of them though, (Muhlenburg, Male, J-Town, Holmes) just going by other opinions on here.