Owen County Vs. Williamstown Predictions

Owen will not let this one get away at home. W-town will have match ups problems. Williams will take away the inside scoring and make W-town a perimeter team.

I think Owen Co. is the one who will have match-up problems. W-town held Miller (Trimble Co.) scoreless so they can defend against a larger interior player and her presence didn't really effect W-town's offense. I see Owen having match-up problems against Stith, Wilhoit and West. They will have to hit from the perimeter but they must do that no matter who they are playing for them to be successful.

I think Owen Co. is the one who will have match-up problems. W-town held Miller (Trimble Co.) scoreless so they can defend against a larger interior player and her presence didn't really effect W-town's offense. I see Owen having match-up problems against Stith, Wilhoit and West. They will have to hit from the perimeter but they must do that no matter who they are playing for them to be successful.

Owen won't have problems matching up--they will play zone. Williams is not a good scorer but she is a shot blocker. See how many shots she blocks or how many shots inside are altered by Williams.

Good Luck Lady Demons.

Owen won't have problems matching up--they will play zone. Williams is not a good scorer but she is a shot blocker. See how many shots she blocks or how many shots inside are altered by Williams.

Good Luck Lady Demons.

Hopefully, West will step-up and knock down some three's.