Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tenn Vs Bama Updates....

Featured Replies

Pretty good game so far. UT leads 28-26 with 6:30 to go. Bama is VERY athletic.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Clo silences the crowd with a 3.

I just realized that Alabama is wasting Hendrix. He is one of the top 5 PF/C in all of college basketball.

  • Author
I just realized that Alabama is wasting Hendrix. He is one of the top 5 PF/C in all of college basketball.

 

I wouldn't say wasting he is averaging 20 and 10. He is a large man.

I wouldn't say wasting he is averaging 20 and 10. He is a large man.

 

I meant as in, they are so bad (record wise)

  • Author
I meant as in, they are so bad (record wise)

 

I see. Bama up 2 now.

  • Author

Bama's PG playing way out of control..

Alonzo Gee at the foul line...caption reads..."Loves Art: Working with chalk and charcoal"

Are you serious?

What a turn around fadaway by Lofton just now.

  • Author

Vols starting to run away with it now.

UT 45 Bama 35

 

Bama kept in interesting for a half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.