Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wayne Co. 69 Boyle Co. 54

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Wow, I didn't see that. Wayne travels to Boyle and dismantles the Rebels (atleast by the final score.) Boyle took Lincoln into overtime - but the Rebels and the Patriots is a huge rivalry game.

 

Outside of McCreary and Lincoln, this is wide-open.

Final.

 

Wow, I didn't see that. Wayne travels to Boyle and dismantles the Rebels (atleast by the final score.) Boyle took Lincoln into overtime - but the Rebels and the Patriots is a huge rivalry game.

 

Outside of McCreary and Lincoln, this is wide-open.

 

Ha i believe outside of Lincoln this thing is wide-open.. And even Lincoln is capable of getting beat by a few teams in the regoin..

Final.

 

Wow, I didn't see that. Wayne travels to Boyle and dismantles the Rebels (atleast by the final score.) Boyle took Lincoln into overtime - but the Rebels and the Patriots is a huge rivalry game.

 

Outside of McCreary and Lincoln, this is wide-open.

 

McCreary has lost to West Jessamine and tonight struggled with a horrible Southwestern team. They haven't yet proven that they are on Lincoln's level--especially considering Lincoln has played most of the season without Spurlin. I think I'd wait until I see how Monday night turns out before I rank McCreary as head and shoulders above Somerset, West Jessamine and Boyle. We already know that West Jessamine can beat McCreary and since Boyle and Somerset already have wins over West it looks pretty wide open to me.

McCreary has lost to West Jessamine and tonight struggled with a horrible Southwestern team. They haven't yet proven that they are on Lincoln's level--especially considering Lincoln has played most of the season without Spurlin. I think I'd wait until I see how Monday night turns out before I rank McCreary as head and shoulders above Somerset, West Jessamine and Boyle. We already know that West Jessamine can beat McCreary and since Boyle and Somerset already have wins over West it looks pretty wide open to me.

 

 

Joe

Somerset 58 Southwestern 46 AT Somerset

Somerset 45 Pulaski 40 AT Somerset without Dixon

Southwestern 66 Pulaski 54 AT Southwestern

 

I wouldn't call Southwestern a Horrible team. Anyone can win the 12th region.

Joe

Somerset 58 Southwestern 46 AT Somerset

Somerset 45 Pulaski 40 AT Somerset without Dixon

Southwestern 66 Pulaski 54 AT Southwestern

 

I wouldn't call Southwestern a Horrible team. Anyone can win the 12th region.

 

They are a very bad team this season. They're 3-15 and the combined record of the 3 teams that they beat is 18-35. Their 3 wins came by scores of 2 points, 4 points and 12 points and they've been beaten by double digits in 10 of their losses. They are having a horrible season any way you look at it.

  • Author

McCreary couldn't hit the side of a barn Friday night. McCreary isn't just a 6-point better team than Southwestern. They have already beat them by 25+. However, we'll all see Tuesday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.