Breathitt Co. vs. Wolfe Co.

What does everyone think? Considering the problems that are going on at Breathitt Co. Is it true that the fugate brothers have quit the team also?

Yes, the Fugates have quit now. I suspect Wolfe County may stand a shot with this game, considering that Buckhorn beat Breathitt by a healthy score.

Yes, the Fugates have quit now. I suspect Wolfe County may stand a shot with this game, considering that Buckhorn beat Breathitt by a healthy score.

Buckhorn isn't that bad of a team. They just have played a reallly hard schedule. But since Breathitt is having all the promblems with their team i will take wolfe by at least 8.

Buckhorn isn't that bad of a team. They just have played a reallly hard schedule. But since Breathitt is having all the promblems with their team i will take wolfe by at least 8.

Didn't Wolfe beat the fighting Owls?

Buckhorn isn't that bad of a team. They just have played a reallly hard schedule. .

That is what I was going to put as well. Even though Buckhorn's record isn't as good as one would like, I would still put them up against anyone in the region. They have a very good basketball team and seems to be playing better right now. They have been battling injuries throughout the season and there is no cupcake on their schedule. It has been tough, but it is making them tough as well.

This will be a good game and will let us have an idea of who the better team is in this district. Of course they are 1 and 2, but they draw in this district. I think Wolfe Co. will get Breathitt in this one. Wolfe by 5.

I still don't understand why you would have a draw. It just makes the regular season district games pretty much pointless.

I think that all districts should seed, which will reward teams for the regular season performance and help ensure that the regional tournament has the best teams from each district participating.

That would take a rule change with KHSAA with a vote of all participating memebers and let's face it, there are more weak teams across the state then powerehouses.

That is what I was going to put as well. Even though Buckhorn's record isn't as good as one would like, I would still put them up against anyone in the region. They have a very good basketball team and seems to be playing better right now. They have been battling injuries throughout the season and there is no cupcake on their schedule. It has been tough, but it is making them tough as well.

I apologize if it seemed I was suggesting that Buckhorn didn't have a good team. I've always been a huge fan of our Buckhorn team; I simply meant that the win was by a larger spread than would have been seen, had Breathitt not lost so many players.

I apologize if it seemed I was suggesting that Buckhorn didn't have a good team. I've always been a huge fan of our Buckhorn team; I simply meant that the win was by a larger spread than would have been seen, had Breathitt not lost so many players.

How can you be sure that they would have played a closer game with other players? I think Breathitt will turn their season around with the kids they have left that really want to play. Give them a little time and they will be fine.