Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona 65 Carroll County 57

Featured Replies

Final! I have to say that is exactly what I predicted. Good win for the Bearcats.

Carroll may have pulled this out if they did not have 3 technicals in the second half...

 

They keep improving though and playing hard!

 

Congrats to Walton Verona, good win.

Walton played hard, and got up into Carroll's "grill." Carroll played hard, all expected that, but Walton just came together. I have seen many years of Walton basketball, and this team plays with a lot of heart. Good win for Walton.

 

Lunatic1, I agree it would have been different if they (Carroll) didn't get those 3 technicals. Carroll played hard, just wasn't enough. Always a tight game between these two.

 

Congrats Walton!

  • Author
Carroll may have pulled this out if they did not have 3 technicals in the second half...

 

They keep improving though and playing hard!

 

Congrats to Walton Verona, good win.

 

That's part of the game and I believe they were all warranted. It was a good win for the Cats on the visitors floor.:thumb:

That's part of the game and I believe they were all warranted. It was a good win for the Cats on the visitors floor.:thumb:

 

Not saying they were not warranted just wish they had not happened. :mad:

  • Author
Not saying they were not warranted just wish they had not happened. :mad:

 

I understand, I don't like to see technicals either. Good luck to the Panthers in the All A.

I understand, I don't like to see technicals either. Good luck to the Panthers in the All A.

 

 

Thanks - we definitely go the best side of the bracket in the Boys...not so much the girls though.

 

Good luck WV also.

Carroll may have pulled this out if they did not have 3 technicals in the second half...

 

They keep improving though and playing hard!

 

Congrats to Walton Verona, good win.

 

I couldn't make the game, what were the technicals for?

One was an illegal substitution..

 

I am not really sure what the other 2 were, they happened fast. I am not exactly sure what happened. One might have been the Coach.

Good game! Both teams played hard - but three technicals on the same team in one game is not good. Congrats WV - it's great to watch this team pull it together! Good luck to both in the All A.

One was an illegal substitution..

 

I am not really sure what the other 2 were, they happened fast. I am not exactly sure what happened. One might have been the Coach.

 

I believe one on coach, one on player and one illegal substitution.

It could have been 2, maybe someone could clear this up.. I know the illegal sub and one other but their was another time that I believe was a tech... there were so many fouls both way that it got confusing.

 

Good thing WV is a good free throw shooting team.

 

Carroll looks good though, I am very pleased with this team they have really earned a lot of respect. Looking forward to the all A and hoping for an upset.

Any stats on the game. How did Kirk, Jomes and P. Ponzer play? Where ya at Genie?:jump:

Any stats on the game. How did Kirk, Jomes and P. Ponzer play? Where ya at Genie?:jump:

 

I know....where's Genie? I've been waiting on the stats.

Their game looked good tonight. Seeing the floor and passing were much better. Good hustle. Jones was more agressive tonight. Jones and Ponzer scored well. Guarding a body could've been better by all of them tonite (that defense thing), but all-in-all it was a good game!

One was an illegal substitution..

 

I am not really sure what the other 2 were, they happened fast. I am not exactly sure what happened. One might have been the Coach.

 

Who were the officials???

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.