Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Laurel 69 Dixie Heights 62 F/3 OT

Featured Replies

Seidel with 29, Shannon with 22 and Wardrup with 11. Another quality win for NL. They have now won 4 in a row and are 10-4 on the season.

Seidel had 31 points on 8-of-18 shooting. He was 13-of-14 from the charity stripe.

Nick Shannon had 20 on 4-of-11 shooting and 11-of-14.

Good win for North.

Seidel had 31 points on 8-of-18 shooting. He was 13-of-14 from the charity stripe.

Nick Shannon had 20 on 4-of-11 shooting and 11-of-14.

Good win for North.

 

Wow! 24 of 28 from the line for two players, great shooting, they must take the ball to the rim hard. 10 and 4 for North things are looking up for them.

I heard there was a little "imbalance" of free throws. Does anybody know the exact free throw totals? I heard around 40 to 15, favor of NL. A little "homering"?

I thought only Corbin and Clay got any breaks in the 13th region.....lol

I heard there was a little "imbalance" of free throws. Does anybody know the exact free throw totals? I heard around 40 to 15, favor of NL. A little "homering"?

 

I think the free throw discrepency was due to Dixie's style of pressure defense. They overplay every player with a lot of pressure. I've seen some very lopsided officiating this season (some in NL's favor), I even mentioned in a thread or two. I did not notice any bias towards the home team in this one. I did notice some extremely biased officiating against NL by one of the three officials. Until the last 30 seconds of the game, every single whistle that he blew was against NL. At a crucial moment of the game he even gave Dixie a time out without posession of the ball. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

 

On a more positive note...Seidel has been unbelievable for NL this season. Yet another buzzer beater to either win, or send the game into OT. IMO Adrian Wardrup's emergence, and understanding of his role, has been a big key in the way NL has been playing. That, along with the improvement of their late game press, could make a very dangerous team come tournament time. Also: 32 for Dixie is a player!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.