Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boo Weekly

Featured Replies

I'm am watching the Mercedes-Benz Championship from Hawaii on the Golf Channel and they just interviewed Boo Weekly in the booth after his round. I'm pretty certain he had a chew of tobacco or some dip or something in his mouth. You'd think he would have taken that out before getting on TV for an interview, but I suppose he's just a good ol' southern boy who doesn't care.:D The announcers were getting a kick out of him.

^Boo Weekly is awesome :D. I wish I would have gotten to seen this I might look for it on YouTube or something.

Boo needs to be in one of those DUDE commercials."BULLETS" There ain't no bullets in that bag.:lol:

There's alittle link that is about Who Boo Weekley is.

I found him to be rather refreshing in a sport that has always been a little snobbish and stuffy. He certainly doesn't seem to fit the Country Club mold.

I found him to be rather refreshing in a sport that has always been a little snobbish and stuffy. He certainly doesn't seem to fit the Country Club mold.

 

:thumb:

I found him to be rather refreshing in a sport that has always been a little snobbish and stuffy. He certainly doesn't seem to fit the Country Club mold.

 

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.