Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GRC vs Mercer Co Predictions

Featured Replies

GRC and Mercer will face off tonight in the finals of the LCA tourney. Can someone give us a run-down on the Mercer team?

I am picking GRC in this game. LCA has played both teams, splitting with GRC and defeating Mercer, and I think GRC is the better team. Now that is not to slight Mercer, and anything can happen on a given night. I thought Mercer in warm ups before the game with LCA, appeared more physical than did GRC, however, I thought they didn't use that strength much in the game. Now having said that their big guy got into foul trouble in the first half (around 6'7"), so he was out some in the first half. But was used sparingly in the second half, and I think that was due to them trying to match up with a smaller lineup to match LCA's three guard offense. Last night against Fern Creek Mercer won it's 3 game of the season against 4 losses. Their second win came the day before against Frankfort 48-44.

 

My prediction is that both teams seem to be surging right now, and I see a close game, but I think GRC has more weapons to get the job done, and are faster in the transition game.

 

Good Luck.

  • Author
I am picking GRC in this game. LCA has played both teams, splitting with GRC and defeating Mercer, and I think GRC is the better team. Now that is not to slight Mercer, and anything can happen on a given night. I thought Mercer in warm ups before the game with LCA, appeared more physical than did GRC, however, I thought they didn't use that strength much in the game. Now having said that their big guy got into foul trouble in the first half (around 6'7"), so he was out some in the first half. But was used sparingly in the second half, and I think that was due to them trying to match up with a smaller lineup to match LCA's three guard offense. Last night against Fern Creek Mercer won it's 3 game of the season against 4 losses. Their second win came the day before against Frankfort 48-44.

 

My prediction is that both teams seem to be surging right now, and I see a close game, but I think GRC has more weapons to get the job done, and are faster in the transition game.

 

Good Luck.

 

This is what our coach commented on last night that we were really do better on as of late.

Mercer Co has played these games:

 

Nov 29, 07 Western Hills away 73 - 75 (L)

Dec 4, 07 McCreary Central home 77 - 87 (L)

Dec 7, 07 Wayne County away 56 - 58 (L)

Dec 8, 07 Lexington Christian away 61 - 65 (L)

Dec 11, 07 Pulaski County away 67 - 53 (W)

Dec 20, 07 Frankfort at Lexington Christian 48 - 44 (W)

Mercer Co has played these games:

 

Nov 29, 07 Western Hills away 73 - 75 (L)

Dec 4, 07 McCreary Central home 77 - 87 (L)

Dec 7, 07 Wayne County away 56 - 58 (L)

Dec 8, 07 Lexington Christian away 61 - 65 (L)

Dec 11, 07 Pulaski County away 67 - 53 (W)

Dec 20, 07 Frankfort at Lexington Christian 48 - 44 (W)

 

All those games have been close...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.