Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Radio broadcast

Featured Replies

Are the games tomorrow going to be broadcast on the web. If so, then how can I find them. I marvel at the fact that these games are not important enough to broadcast in our state. Please help if you have info.

Or on a local Louisville station so we can listen in the stadium?

Are the games tomorrow going to be broadcast on the web. If so, then how can I find them. I marvel at the fact that these games are not important enough to broadcast in our state. Please help if you have info.

 

I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully someone will post a link/webcast if there is one. I agree, even t.v. coverage should not be out of the question. WKYT (Lexington) to me should be able to do this, would take some re-arranging of scheduls but imo they should carry the games if even on a delay basis. I know that all the Ohio State Final games were televised on the STO - (sports time Ohio network).

 

Anyway, if anyone has any knowledge of a webcast please post it. Thank You.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.