Campbell Co 68 Silver Grove 34

Anyone have any player stats?

Know the Silver Grove is down but still glad to see Camels win a game they should win. Also, glad to read that former "Grover" Corey Pelle is doing so well at the next level....best wishes to him.

Hope the game on Friday is a good one. I know the hype is coming. I know Brossart lost a lot; however, the Camels are really young, as are the Mustangs. With Petey getting injured last year and the loss of Verst and Parks (at this point) the Camels are starting a group of young guys with not much experience except for Nerl....which in my opinion is good. Ben and Matt are very coach able players and will give everything they have at all times. Andy and Ryan off the bench give them some experience and toughness they will need. Wasn’t able to see them tonight but Friday you could certainly see a difference especially on the defensive aspect of game...also they seemed to play well together. Good start to a long season.....keep improving.

I know its only been two games but the Camels are playing some serious defense this season.

Congrats to the Camels on a good start to the season!! The above should come as no surprise given the coaching change--This will make them all the more dangerous as they buy into Coach Code's proven system.

Patrick Nerl 18

Ben Franzen 8

Matt Coffman 6

Brady Jolly 6

Petey Albrecht 5

Rebound leader was Matt Coffman with 8 followed by Ryan Eten with 6 and Petey Albrecht with 5. The Camels shot 52% from the field and Silver Grove shot 27%. Pelle led the Grove in scoring.