Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congrats to Berea

Featured Replies

I would like to say congrats to Berea on defeating Frankfort on Saturday. The Frankfort administration tried to postpone the game due to having 90% of the team still playing football but Berea declined. Berea would not allow FHS to wait until the team arrived from the football season. I guess this was one way they thought they would get a win.

 

So now my two favorite high school basketball teams are Frankfort and who ever plays Berea.

 

Proud of the Berea administration and the class they showed through out this process. I am sure your team got better.

I would like to say congrats to Berea on defeating Frankfort on Saturday. The Frankfort administration tried to postpone the game due to having 90% of the team still playing football but Berea declined. Berea would not allow FHS to wait until the team arrived from the football season. I guess this was one way they thought they would get a win.

 

So now my two favorite high school basketball teams are Frankfort and who ever plays Berea.

 

Proud of the Berea administration and the class they showed through out this process. I am sure your team got better.

 

What about the PLD game?

  • Author
What about the PLD game?

 

Not sure what happened there..... I will investigate.

Not sure what happened there..... I will investigate.

 

Okay...I just wanted both to be equal on your "list," if the situation was the same.

 

There is a thread on the PLD game, if you haven't seen it.

Okay...I just wanted both to be equal on your "list," if the situation was the same.

 

There is a thread on the PLD game, if you haven't seen it.

 

You need to read the thread on that game ...

 

While I'm kind of with CB here, Berea has fallen completely off the map as far as their sports programs go (other than soccer, confusingly enough), and any win for them is a good one, even against a wounded opponent.

I would like to say congrats to Berea on defeating Frankfort on Saturday. The Frankfort administration tried to postpone the game due to having 90% of the team still playing football but Berea declined. Berea would not allow FHS to wait until the team arrived from the football season. I guess this was one way they thought they would get a win.

 

So now my two favorite high school basketball teams are Frankfort and who ever plays Berea.

 

Proud of the Berea administration and the class they showed through out this process. I am sure your team got better.

 

Winning at any cost is just a another symptom of todays society. What was the cost here.....the team's self respect!!! Don't get me wrong here, I am not slamming the kids, only the administration.

 

I would rather get beat straight up than get a cheap win which in the long run hurts the program and the school.

  • Author
Winning at any cost is just a another symptom of todays society. What was the cost here.....the team's self respect!!! Don't get me wrong here, I am not slamming the kids, only the administration.

 

I would rather get beat straight up than get a cheap win which in the long run hurts the program and the school.

 

I was being sarcastic...... I was actually taking a shot at the Berea Admin. for not allowing the game to be postponed.

You need to read the thread on that game ...

 

While I'm kind of with CB here, Berea has fallen completely off the map as far as their sports programs go (other than soccer, confusingly enough), and any win for them is a good one, even against a wounded opponent.

 

Evidently you need to read the thread on that game...I have the 2nd to last post there.

 

I have missed your point, anyway. Why should CB think differently of PLD than Berea?

Evidently you need to read the thread on that game...I have the 2nd to last post there.

 

I have missed your point, anyway. Why should CB think differently of PLD than Berea?

 

Given how bad Berea's sports programs have become, I'm almost sympathetic toward them. This may have been their best chance at a win this season, and that's why they did what they did.

 

Dunbar, on the other hand, has numbers and talent out the wazoo and should beat Frankfort at full complement most years and should not need any extra help.

 

Not sure why I put that first part of my post in there; probably has to do with my having been drinking that night. Sorry if it came across wrong.

Given how bad Berea's sports programs have become, I'm almost sympathetic toward them. This may have been their best chance at a win this season, and that's why they did what they did.

 

Dunbar, on the other hand, has numbers and talent out the wazoo and should beat Frankfort at full complement most years and should not need any extra help.

 

Not sure why I put that first part of my post in there; probably has to do with my having been drinking that night. Sorry if it came across wrong.

 

Gotcha. I think that we are on the same page. :thumb:

You don't hear Bell Co. crying because there with out football players on there basketball team. I'm sure Shawnta Zachery would help them a lot with there whole starting line up gone almost.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.