Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 70 Rock Hill (OH) 42

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Ashland host Zornes and the Lions next Friday and then host Ironton on Saturday.

 

Nice start to the season for the Cats.

Just got back from the game and I was impressed with Ashland tonight. I thought that we would have to ride Thomas but it seemed like there were alot of players that made a big impact. Thomas looked good tonight aswell as Coleman.

 

I thought that tonight Ashland played the best defense that I had seen in awhile.

 

I believe that they played 8-10 players and seemed not to drop off to much.

It was a good atmosphere for an opener. I can't wait for next fridayyyy

Good win for Ashland. .70 pts is a lot of points to put up against a Ohio team. Most Ohio teams play a slower style.

  • Author
Good win for Ashland. .70 pts is a lot of points to put up against a Ohio team. Most Ohio teams play a slower style.

 

That's because Rock Hill probably isn't very good, Ashland put up 80 against Rock Hill last year to open the season.

That's because Rock Hill probably isn't very good, Ashland put up 80 against Rock Hill last year to open the season.

 

Only time will tell. I would think that Ashland would be solid with Thomas still there.

  • Author
Only time will tell. I would think that Ashland would be solid with Thomas still there.

 

Ashland is a very good team, they were region runner ups last year and although they might not win the region this year, they will still be competitive no matter what. They are always tough to play come tournament time.

Nice win for Ashland i agree there Defense is pretty solid this year hope they keep it up. Should be a good year for the Cats.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.