Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd Memorial vs Villa Madonna

Featured Replies

Any predictions? Lloyd has already played a game so that helps them, but I think Villa has way to much for them to handle. I say Villa by 15+.

Any predictions? Lloyd has already played a game so that helps them, but I think Villa has way to much for them to handle. I say Villa by 15+.

 

Agreed, Villa is going to be very tough this year, I believe all the starting five is returning with a new player I saw this summer..

Where is this game being played? If at Villa they win by 7. If not and its at Lloyd then I take the Juggs by 3..

Agreed, Villa is going to be very tough this year, I believe all the starting five is returning with a new player I saw this summer..

 

I agree the new kid is a stud.

I saw him play this summer and he could be the best player in DIII this year.

I think Villa may be the most under-ratedt team in the region.

  • Author
I agree the new kid is a stud.

I saw him play this summer and he could be the best player in DIII this year.

I think Villa may be the most under-ratedt team in the region.

 

He is really good. I saw them play St. Henry over the summer, and he is for real. No one is talking about him, because no one knows who he is...yet. I have a feeling, if he plays as good as I saw last summer, he could contend for DIII player of the year along with Alex Hall, and maybe one of the guards from Calvary. He adds a ton to an already decent Villa team. Good luck to those guys, they are due for some!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.