Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's the favorite in the 62nd ?

Featured Replies

  • Author

thank you. I hope I can just add something positive to the vast abundace of knowldge that admired from afar.

I have heard that Morgan is down this year, who knows ?

Isn't the 62nd District Tournament at Elliott County this year?

I think so . GET your seat now .

Elliott #1

Elliott County is favorite for sure!

I heard through the grapevine that they are thinking about charging to watch practice ! Lots of people come to watch.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.