Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle/Mercer Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Touchdown pass by Boyle.

 

Boyle 7

Mercer 0

Touchdown pass by Boyle.

 

Boyle 7

Mercer 0

 

I see you decided to enjoy the evening and the game from the Comforts of your Home...:thumb:

 

Exactly what Im doing...:D

  • Author
I see you decided to enjoy the evening and the game from the Comforts of your Home...:thumb:

 

Exactly what Im doing...:D

 

:D I spent the afternoon prepping the hot tub for winter enjoyment. Thus, I just didn't have the energy to make it to the game.

  • Author

Mercer scores on a 68 yard punt return.

 

Boyle 7

Mercer 7

titletownclown,

 

What station are you listening to?

  • Author
titletownclown,

 

What station are you listening to?

 

105.1 fm wrnz :thumb:

Thx...I found it.....it sounded like they were doing the Garrard/Lincoln Co. game when I listened earlier.

Thx...I found it.....it sounded like they were doing the Garrard/Lincoln Co. game when I listened earlier.

 

They Play Garrard Games Replays after the Boyle Games...

  • Author

McCloud scores TD for Mercer. PAT no good.

 

Mercer 13

Boyle 10

 

Note: McCloud is giving Boyle fits tonight

  • Author

Note: McCloud is giving Boyle fits tonight

 

McCloud intercepts Boyle. Mercer at Boyle's 25 yd.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.