Southwestern vs Central Hardin. Week 6

warrior01

Well, week 6 is already comming up. It will be Senior Night @ The Reservation. Kickoff is set for 8:30.

Warriors will be comming off a hard loss to cross town rival pc.

will the Warriors come out hungry and fighting or will they come out like the SW team that hasnt lived up to its potential yet?

Dont really know much on Central Hardin. Can anyone fill us in on the details?

Thoughts/Predictions.

Thanks.

:fight:GO WARRIORS.:fight:

The Bruins are huge and utilize two quarterbacks (Pyle and ?) who both throw it 15 or more times per game. When they are ahead they got to a Power-I and try to run it right over the top of you, but their M.O. is to pass, and they haven't been ahead much this year. However, they are not very disciplined and make a lot of mistakes defensively, despite their head coach, who is top drawer talent trying to rebuild a beleaguered program. I believe with Nelson County's victory over Greenwood last night the Bruins were eliminated from playoff contention, so I am not sure that they will have a huge level of energy because their is little to play for.

If the Warriors are going to win they are going to have to make some changes in their mindset. The way they are playing right now they will be putting the pads up early. Come on Warriors get it it together and lets win some games.