Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - Week Five

Featured Replies

  • Author

bump

  • Replies 31
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

POtential bad week for me this week.

POtential bad week for me this week.

 

Bad year ahead for me:irked:

  • Author

The Sunday Morning Line

Louisa Lumber (-8.7) at Auxier RiverRats

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (-26.7) at Paintsville Pythons

Florence Fighters at Louisville Legends (-53.8)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine at Huggs Thuggs (-28.0)

Grayson County Swamptrash at Richmond Outsiders (-12.8) *

East End Evolution at Shelby Cards (-8.7) *

Possum Trot WarHogs at West Kentucky Rams (-18.2)

Kalamazoo Wings at Southern KY SubVets (-13.8) *

 

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

 

 

Some interesting spreads. I see 3 (*) that I wonder about.

Shelby Cards...is starting two people who aren't playing.

Told you bad ownership. Just not paying attention. Been busy actually.

Louisa Lumber (50 pts) at Auxier RiverRats (42 pts)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (51 pts) at Paintsville Pythons (29 pts)

Florence Fighters (31 pts) at Louisville Legends (62 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (29 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (49 pts)

Grayson County Swamptrash (41 pts) at Richmond Outsiders (64 pts)

East End Evolution (109 pts) at Shelby Cards (14 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (59 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (38 pts)

Kalamazoo Wings (77 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (53 pts)

  • Author

Sunday Scores

Louisa Lumber 50 Auxier RiverRats 42

Lumber have RB Marshawn Lynch BUF playing tonight

RiverRats have PK Nick Folk DAL playing tonight

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 68 Paintsville Pythons 29 - Final

 

Louisville Legends 62 Florence Fighters 31

Fighters have Lindell, Rian BUF PK playing tonight

Legends have Romo, Tony DAL QB playing tonight

 

Huggs Thuggs 61 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 29

Mean Machine have Owens, Terrell DAL WR playing tonight

Thuggs have Witten, Jason DAL TE playing tonight

 

Richmond Outsiders 64 Grayson County Swamptrash 42

Swamptrash have the Dallas “D” playing tonight

 

East End Evolution 109 Shelby Cards 14 - Final

 

West Kentucky Rams 65 Possum Trot WarHogs 61 – Rams win, score not final

 

Kalamazoo Wings 77 Southern KY SubVets 53 – Wings win, score not final

  • Author

League Record - Largest Victory Margin - 95 points

East End Evolution 109 Shelby Cards 14

 

Old Record

94 points; Kalamazoo Wings 117, Richmond nWo Outsiders 23 - 2006 Week Nine

So far not too shabby for a rookie.

These are the lowest scores I can ever remember. This is the worst team I have ever had. Im just glad it doesnt count until next year or I would be losing sleep over this crap.

These are the lowest scores I can ever remember. This is the worst team I have ever had. Im just glad it doesnt count until next year or I would be losing sleep over this crap.

 

Agreed

 

Seriously, I couldn't tell you the last time I had one player left to play and my score was under 50.:madman:

Agreed

 

Seriously, I couldn't tell you the last time I had one player left to play and my score was under 50.:madman:

 

Looks like it will be a two horse race in the North this year. I smell a 4Peat...

 

:D

Well, I scored 109 pts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.