Whitley County/Letcher Central Predictions

Roughneck40

Who wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

No, not that I know of. I heard they had one suspended for the year, but can't confirm if or who. I'm just saying that they were up and down early, but seems they got down and are staying there right now.
Just so everyone clearly understands, we're not going to discuss this subject on BGP.

'Ru has made that very clear, in another thread.

I'm just saying that they were up and down early, but seems they got down and are staying there right now.

Up and Down? 0-2, they fight back to 2-2, have a bad game and they were up and down early? Maybe they were down early then up but had a bad game defensively.....Hmmmmmmm

Is that some wishful thinking, considering who your cats play next week? Seriously they have one bad game and they are staying down? Oh I get it they were off the week before and then go on the road and get beat, yeah they are down but I think they deserve a chance to get back up. Look for the Colonels to be back on the beam this week. They may not win, but they won't get beat, they will play better you can be assured of that.

Good Luck Colonels!!!!!

O.K. I concede to you, APEX. You found me out.

My voodoo doll didn't work for the last 18 or so meetings between LC and Whitley (except for the one win in '05). I decided to go with reverse psychology/wishful thinking and force them to lose. That's what it was.

Drat!!!!

You done went and got me, CSI of Williamsburg!!!!!!!! And it was all so well planned.....Oh, well. I'll get all my stuff together for psychic jail.

You know, I know, and everyone in the area knows that up or down, healthy or injured, Whitley gives us fits. I was just stating an opinion on how the season was going.

I still say we are seeing some of what was going on last year with Colonel Football. They beat Newport and North Laurel ( a combined 1 and 10 on the year), and will probably beat 1A LC.

They just lost to a team that lost 63-14 to the team they play this week. They still have Clay and Rock left.

No wishful thinking on my part, just looking at what is going on.

O.K. I concede to you, APEX. You found me out.

My voodoo doll didn't work for the last 18 or so meetings between LC and Whitley (except for the one win in '05). I decided to go with reverse psychology/wishful thinking and force them to lose. That's what it was.

Drat!!!!

You done went and got me, CSI of Williamsburg!!!!!!!! And it was all so well planned.....Oh, well. I'll get all my stuff together for psychic jail.

You know, I know, and everyone in the area knows that up or down, healthy or injured, Whitley gives us fits. I was just stating an opinion on how the season was going.

I still say we are seeing some of what was going on last year with Colonel Football. They beat Newport and North Laurel ( a combined 1 and 10 on the year), and will probably beat 1A LC.

They just lost to a team that lost 63-14 to the team they play this week. They still have Clay and Rock left.

No wishful thinking on my part, just looking at what is going on.

You down WC every chance you get. You never have anything good to say about the Colonels. The bad thing is you have limited if any knowledge about the WC Football team. What happened last year was that they need a MASH unit instead of a trainer, too many injuries.

This year's Colonel team is and will be fine. Last week was hard to watch, but it wasn't indicitive of the team. Heck, look at last week in college football, half the top ten losing, many to bad unranked teams. Stuff happens, to every team at some time.

Let's look at what's gone on.

WHitley lost to Middlesboro by a TD and played well enough to win. Middlesboro smokes Clay last week.

Whitley loses to Bell but scores 14, which is the most that Bell has given up all year.

Whitley beats Newport. Which by the way is a decent team.

WHitley whips North Laurel.

Against Perry, Whitley's offense moved the ball at will. The defense had one of those unexplainable games.

So if you're going to make slanted uneducated comments, at least have your facts straight and don't be looking through your orange and black tinted glasses.:flame:

What's "uneducated" about following the local teams through film and the media? I'm familiar with the program.:creepy:

(Also, although uneducated, I know that Bell gave up 21 in their last game! Maybe we should both be checking FACTS before the slamming begins?)

I know a lot of Whitley people who are in the know and I work in the hotbed of Colonel and Jacket football country.

Newport may be good, but they still have one win and North has 0. They (the Colonels)have played well in spurts, and played traditional powers tough, but losses are losses. Some can be moral victories.

What have I said on here that really bashed or was one sided, even if perceived, that was not true??????

I said they won and who they beat, and the closest I came (to bashing) in that was giving the records of the 2. If it's bashing, it's still true. I said I thought that Letcher was too tough for them tonight and still think so.

I said,also, apparently over the rims of my orange and black tinted glasses and just out of reading range, that you would probably beat us next week.

Never said that the Cats were better anywhere on here. Just that Whitley seems to be having a season much like last year, not exactlly like, but close to it. If I'm bashing, show me where I'm wrong about the teams you have beat this year. Close losses and wins over teams they should beat. I was just stating an opinion that while some better, Whitley is still somewhat down this year.