Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Letcher Central Cougars!!!

Featured Replies

Nice start to the season for the Cougars! Their only loss was against a very good Hazard team. I hope they can hang in there against the bigger schools.

 

On a side note, I think their new wide receivers coach is making a big difference.

I've been predicting good things for LCC since the first time I saw their facilities. As I've said before, good coach, great facilities, good players and now they don't have to contend with Bell, Rock, and KC.

Hey pepper----who is playing well for Letcher Central?

Those of us here from greenup county know they have a very good football team, wish our field goal kicker, could of been able to play, Coach Hilliard has his boy's playing well, seem's like we woke up a sleeping giant.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.