W.Ky Big School Rankings - Wk4 results

just 4 fun

There were 9 voters in this weeks poll. Thanks to all who participated. Here's this weeks results:

1) Bowling Green(3-1) - (9) 90 pts

2) Owensboro(4-0) - 81 pts

3) Warren East(4-0) - 67 pts

4) Christian Co(2-2) - 64 pts

5) Graves Co(3-1) - 44 pts

6) Warren Central(1-3) - 38 pts

7) Madisonville(3-1) - 32 pts

8) Lone Oak(3-0) - 28 pts

9) Apollo(2-1) - 24 pts

10) Marshall Co(2-2) - 17 pts

Others receiving votes: Daviess Co(3-1) - 7 pts, Calloway Co(2-2) - 2 pts, F.Simpson(3-1) - 1 pt

Once again, Bowling Green and Owensboro held firm on its #1 and 2 positions, respectively. From there, there was plenty of positions being swapped. Warren East came in at #3, up from #4 the previous week. Christian Co also moved up 2 spots to #4, while Graves Co dropped 2 spots to #5...

Warren Central headed the next 5, coming in at #6, up 1 spot from last week. Madisonville, who had fallen out of the rankings last week, made the biggest jump to #7. Lone Oak held firm to there #8 ranking, while Apollo took the biggest dive, dropping from 5 last week, all the way to #9. Marshall Co. also dropped 1 spot to #10. Daviess Co, #10 last week, dropped from the rankings this week, but, did receive 7 points. Calloway Co and Franklin Simpson also received votes in this weeks poll...

As always, your comments are welcome...

I think it's hilarious that Warren Central is up 1 spot after a loss, which just highlights the fact that they were underranked last week.

#6 is right where Central belongs right now. I really like the top 6 order right now. Matches mine exactly with a flip flop of East and Christian County, but East at #3 is no stretch as they are a tough team this year. I just think it's comical how badly punished WC is in some rankings (particularly last week) considering the schedule they've played. CC is the first game they've lost that I honestly thought they'd win, and they lost by 2. I think having them unranked in some ratings based on who they've played and the ultimate results of those games is a joke.

I just think it's comical how badly punished WC is in some rankings (particularly last week) considering the schedule they've played. CC is the first game they've lost that I honestly thought they'd win, and they lost by 2. I think having them unranked in some ratings based on who they've played and the ultimate results of those games is a joke.
I'm with you there ...