Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007/2008 Pulaski Co

Featured Replies

What does Pulaski Co. need to do to improve in 2007/2008? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

I have heard Ty Perkins is no longer enrolled at PC. Is this true?

This would be true.:walk:
I had Pulaski in my 12th region top 5. But, not now. I wish Ty the best. He is an amazing athlete on the court. I hope he takes the high road in life.

Ty is doing fine. He is currently playing football @ Sheridan High School in Indiana (currently ranked #1).

I think PC may struggle early with Hines and Muse playing football. But when these two get into basketball shape over christmas break, they will make PC competitive. Mark Flynn is an excellent coach and PC will there in the mix of things in march.

Ty is doing fine. He is currently playing football @ Sheridan High School in Indiana (currently ranked #1).

 

Glad to hear this.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.