Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Welcome John High!!

Featured Replies

Just want to extend a big welcome to the Sixteenth Region to John High. Good luck with your Lady Vikings. Coach Thomas will be missed but a great replacement. Congratulations and good luck again.

Coach High is a class act and will have his Lady Vikings ready to play this winter, that is for sure.

I agree. The John High I had read about while at Whitesburg was not the John High I came to know while coaching at Montgomery County. He was always very helpful, pleasant and a plus to 10th region basketball. He was a great help to me with sage advice (along with Coach Mac Whitaker) when I began to coach my daughter.

 

God Bless your team and the players this season, coach.

Coach High is a great coach and great man, He was always professional and courteous when I had my dealings w/him! Good Luck!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.