Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell Co. 27 Knox Central 6

Featured Replies

Final !

This was a lot closer than I thought it would be. Is knox that good or did bell have an off night? Wish I could have been there to see the game, by the score it looks like Knox played bell very tough!

Congrats to Dudley and crew.

I thought this was the year KC was to suppose to contend for the district title. I guess the still can beat Rock for 2nd.

Didn't KC get some players hurt in this game?

Didn't KC get some players hurt in this game?

One of their starting running backs went down on the first offensive play for KC. He did not return. Looked like knee...but don't know if it will keep him out this week. Other than that...I'm not sure.

It looked like later on in the game 3rd qaurter I do believe, knox central coaches and medical personel were working on a player on the sideline...it looked like he was dehydrated though....anyone know anything about this kid?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.