Meade Co vs John Hardin

Airforce1

Who will win this game?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

• Meade County
    • John Hardin

Meade Co is coming off a close lost to Fern Creek and John is coming off a big win over Bulter last week. John is looking for some revenge from last years playoff lost to Meade so I bet they will be ready to play. This game could be a pretty good game, John is a team like Fern Creek with speed and more speed which Meade really dosnt have much off other than Alex Furnival, so if the Greenwave wants to keep the game close they need to work on the passing game and Penalties, which pretty much lost them the game last week. I have to say, John 24 and Meade 14

Meade Co is coming off a close lost to Fern Creek and John is coming off a big win over Bulter last week. John is looking for some revenge from last years playoff lost to Meade so I bet they will be ready to play. This game could be a pretty good game, John is a team like Fern Creek with speed and more speed which Meade really dosnt have much off other than Alex Furnival, so if the Greenwave wants to keep the game close they need to work on the passing game and Penalties, which pretty much lost them the game last week. I have to say, John 24 and Meade 14

John's speed is too much for the Green Wave to overcome. JH 42, MC 20.

This is exactly what people were saying before the playoff game last year.

I know. But this is much earlier in the year, just like last year. JH beat MC, 52-21 in the regular season matchup, and I think they'll win this year's regular season matchup with ease. The playoffs are a completely different animal.

This is exactly what people were saying before the playoff game last year.

John lost there starting QB last year, remember three weeks earlier at Meade before the playoff game John beat the Green Wave 52 to 21.