Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knox Central 46 Leslie County 0

Featured Replies

Final

Wayne Mills is building a solid program at Knox Central. They are going to continue to get better and make the Panther fans proud!

 

I thought Leslie might be young this year, but thought they would give the Panther a better game than this. WOW!

Ouch is right.....never in my life imagined 46 points from KC! Good things happening for Mills and the Panthers!

For some reason, there were some people wondering why Leslie County wasn't ranked in the preseason 2A poll. I think this answers it. I read and read their preview and saw what they were losing.

 

I agree about Coach Mills and Knox Central. With what they have coming back, they could be a team to watch. They just have a tough alignment to deal with.

Leslie will be lucky to win 3 games this season. After saying that I do want to wish them luck. That's "my" team but the truth is the truth.

Yawnnnn. Nothing like watching a game at 1:00 AM.

 

If you liked the Bell County teams of old that lined up, ran between the tackles and just overpowered an opponent while playing smash mouth defense, you'll like this Knox Central team. If they can develop a passing game and get some PATs, this will be a team to reckon with.

Leslie will be lucky to win 3 games this season. After saying that I do want to wish them luck. That's "my" team but the truth is the truth.

 

In spite of the score, Leslie did not look all that bad. They seemed to be in the right place most of the time, but just ran into a superior, more physical team.

Any idea on stats for #5 sophomore Jake Slusher??? I heard he was playing for them and remember seeing him back in 8th grade. He was a pretty good back when I saw him.

Will not be a factor the panthers this year or the next. Slusher kid

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.